Friday, February 2, 2007

Blankinship Fam Facts

Damon , my hubbie of almost 10 years, and I live in NW Louisiana. He is in the Air Force and we are stationed at Barksdale Air Force Base. He is currently on deployment to paradise otherwise known as Guam ( I hate when he tells me all about the beach there!!) I am a third grade teacher at Calvary Baptist Academy.
We have 2 little girls..so far. Courtney is a lively and very active 2 year old. She is due to turn 3 in April...barring any horrible behavior incidents! She has a little sister, Mariah, that lives with her great-grandma and great-grandpa Cummings in heaven. We are all set to have another little doosey in about 5 months. I have yet to find out if we will be painting in blue or pink...my brain says pink, but the doc will tell us next week...barring any crossed legs or ill placed hands!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I got money on boy.

Shug said...

Got the problem fixed.....
Next time you talk to Damon tell him we said Hi.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I was a little behind with the news. That is awesome! Okay, Amy says boy I say its another girl!