Friday, February 9, 2007

Lonely & Not Hertz

Lonely and Not Hertz live in a land far far away called Oklahoma with a state motto of
Oklahoma,.... OK., whatever that means. Sounds blah to me. Lonely has worked for 4 different divisions of Xerox for the last twenty years. Not Hertz is a homemaker, not to be confused with a home builder. I also help run the little red head to school and keep her after school (also known as a granddaughter).
Lonely's favorite flavor ice cream is whatever is in the bowl in front of him. Not Hertz's favorite ice cream is a strawberry sundae, only when you get old things start not liking you. Hey Amy, does this count for my "getting old" comment?
I have a suggestion for the next topic. Why are all the men straddling this fence post and not participating? How about it MEN!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, that counts as a getting older statement. And also, I've decided that your other question deserves an answer.

Shug said...

I finally got Jack to get on this fence ....however I don't think he has posted anything yet.
He did make a comment to a post!!!!

Not Hertz said...

Jack does get his browny point. Lonely reads all the blogs every night, but never adds his two cents. So maybe we should rename this the better-half of the fence post.