Monday, February 12, 2007

Okay I know I'm late again........thats just how I live. Most of you know that Scott is a furloughed pilot for American Airlines and has been building houses since Aug of 2005. He was scheduled to go to class at American Eagle in Aug. and the night before he was suppose to go (at around midnight) he woke me up and said IM NOT GOING!!!! I replied OK then started praying!!!! He is a hard worker and things are fine. He did get called back to fly but has turned them down for now (he has up to 3 years to go back) I am the school nurse at the Intermediate and Jr High schools in Celina. Brittany is a shuttle bus driver at Texas A&M and is in her second year there and doing well. She wants to be an editer and is getting her degree in English and a minor in business. Erin is a senior and will go to ACU next fall. She wants to be a physical therapist. Megan is a freshman and pretty much just keeps all of us in line. We live in the country we have 3 dogs, a cat, 2 horses and a bird. I am not an animal person. I believe that Scott was born to be the father of daughters!!! Not only is he really good with our girls but He is REALLY good at intimidating all the hairy legged boys that are up to no good!!! Maybe that is the real reason our girls want to go off to college. Love ya'll Jana

5 comments:

Shug said...

You are probably always late because your Dad was ALWAYS EARLY no matter where we went.

jana said...

Its a good thing I'm not a pilot....the flights would always be delayed and I'd get fired!!!!

Gina said...

This can't be JANA...like Jana-banana....her daughters are still babies...elementary school at the oldest.
You don't realize how much time has flown by until you read about a kid you thought might be in the 3rd or 4th grade in high school!!

Amy said...

What Jana didn't say, because she is so modest, is that her little girls are very advanced for their ages. I believe they are all under 14. Just really smart. Like Doogie Howser kind of smart.

Sandra Dodd said...

God has a good sense of humor and He created you to be late as a test for your father... better late than never!!