Monday, February 26, 2007

Saturday Roll Call...Pets

Jack and I have three Yorkies...Teddy B's Shebe Abby, HerShe Shada, and Trey Runtster Cricket. Abby and Shada are 11 years old. Cricket is 8 years old. Abby is the Leader of the pack, although Cricket likes to get a challenge in ever once in a while. Shada grawls if one of the others look at her (she thinks she should have been an only puppy). Cricket is Abby's puppy and Jack seems to think she is the most spoiled dog you will ever meet. I can't imagine why he thinks that. One day I told Shada to go get her blue ball (they had a blue and yellow ball), she would look at me, cock her head and turn in a circle. Abby was sitting on the chair watching and listening, after I told Shada about four or five time to go get the blue ball Abby got off the chair, went into the bedroom, came back with the blue ball, dropped in at my feet and got back on the chair. I think she got tired of listening to me!!!!!

5 comments:

Gina said...

call me crazy but I remember these dogs and I haven't seen ya'll in forever!!

Amy said...

Gina, you're crazy. You can call me witty.

Shug said...

Crazy, How long is forever.....you were at our house just yesterday, right???
Witty, You were too!!!!
By the way are dogs invited to the reunion?????

Amy said...

I would love to see your dogs hanging out with Mom and Dad's little dog. Have you met Sparky?

Sandra Dodd said...

Of course the dogs are invited to the reunion .... Its a family reunion!