Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Where in World. . .

Welp. . .after being shunned by my mother-in-law for not hanging out at the fence post, my family and I have relocated to an undisclosed location once inhabited by VP Chaney.
The boys have taking up scuba diving and Jim and I are enjoying our days on the glistening sand by the crystal sea! We've assembled a small band of followers and now refer to ourselves as JIMACRATS. . .
But since that information is supposed to be kept confidential, we live under the false identity of an Air Force family residing in Texas. I teach Girl's Bible, Drama and Computer Applications at the largest Christian school in town. Jack, Jimmy and Joel are in the fifth, second and first grades respectively. Jim is awesome. He tests for his next promotion in the next month or two and he treats me like a queen!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I don't blame you for going into hiding. There's no burn like the mother-in-law burn.

Shug said...

I love you Courtney....and just rest assured no matter where ya'll try to hide...I'll ALWAYS know where you are!!!!!!
Now, if you can talk to your sisters-in-law and get them on the ball I would appriciate it.

Shug said...

Courtney you forgot to tell what your favorite ice cream is!!!!

Courtney & Co said...

I like free ice cream. . .it just tastes better when someone else buys it. . .especially butterfinger blasts from Sonic. . .those ar great