Friday, February 2, 2007

I guess Im a little late on this one but.........My very favorite memory of Grandmother is the last time I saw her. She knew she was going to die. We talked for a while and laughed alot. I asked her if she was scared and she said she was scared of how she was getting there but not a bit scared of where she would end up!!!!!! She always talked about prayer and I am very blessed because of her prayers for us I hope I can pass this great legacy on to our children.
My funny memory is when we had gone to Lubbock for a visit once I think I was 12 or 13. We were sitting in the car waiting on Grandaddy to lock the door or something and he starting heading to the car and she said " OH HORRORS! That stomache" this made me laugh!!!!

2 comments:

Shug said...

When you answer the Family Facts.....be sure you tell all about my granddaughters!!!

Amy said...

Grandma said "horrors" a lot. I don't say that word because I can't pronounce the syllables as precisely as she did.